Oracle SOA Training in Mumbai
Learn at Home with Wings Academy
Online Courses by Certified Experts
Our Online Training Program insist you to become a specialist at Advanced Industrial Technologies in a Month. Hands-on Learning with Live Project sessions. We are One of the Best Online Training Course Provider" in India with Placement Support. Register for Free Demos and Get sample self-paced videos on Trending Technologies.
About Oracle SOA Training Course in Mumbai
Oracle SOA Suite is a comprehensive, hot-pluggable software suite that enables you to build, deploy, and manage integrations using service-oriented architecture (SOA). Oracle SOA Suite provide the following capabilities: Consistent tooling. A single deployment and management model. Start Learning with us Wings Academy Oracle SOA Classroom and Online Training Course.
Syllabus of Oracle SOA Course in Mumbai
Overview of Oracle SOA
- SOA to a Layman
- Overview of Oracle SOA
- Real Time Examples
- Advantages in using Oracle SOA
- Why Oracle SOA is Important
Web Services Introduction
- Overview of XML, XSD, Web-Services, SOAP, UDDI, WSDL
- Web Services Sample Demonstration.
- Understanding WSDL
Service Component Architecture (SCA)
- Introduction to Service Component Architecture
- Building blocks of SCA
- Overview of Oracle SOA Suite
- Introduction to Components of Oracle SOA Suite
- Overview of WebLogic server
- Overview WebLogic Domains and Server instances
- Setting up Oracle SOA Environment
Managing and Monitoring Composite Applications
- Overview of WebLogic Console and Enterprise Manager
- Setting up JDeveloper for deploying Composite Applications
- Deploying a Composite Application Using EM
- Creating Partitions for grouping deployments
Business Process Execution Language(BPEL)
- Introduction to Oracle BPEL
- Overview of the Oracle BPEL Component designer in Oracle SOA Suite
- Interaction Patterns in Oracle BPEL
- Developing & Deploying a simple Oracle BPEL Process
- Administer and Monitor Oracle BPEL processes in EM
Activities in Oracle BPEL Component Designer
- Scopes & Variables in Oracle BPEL
- Invocation Constructs in BPEL
- Working with Parallel Flows
- Conditional Branching
- Exception Handling
- Oracle Extension Activities
Orchestrating Services with Oracle BPEL
- Invoking external services in Oracle BPEL
- Overview of Partner Link
- Orchestrate services through BPEL for a Synchronous Service
- Orchestrate services through BPEL for an Asynchronous Service
- Base on WSDL
Fault Handling and Exception Management
- Events and Timeouts
- Fault and Exception Handling
- BPEL’s exception Handling, various activities in it
- Fault Management Framework
- MDS Advantages
- Types of MDS deployment.
- Configuration in Composites.
Event Delivery Network
- Introduction to Event Delivery Network
- Consuming Events from EDN.
- Defining Events and using them.
- Introduction to Sensors
- Use of Sensors
- Different types of sensors
Working with Mediator Components
- Introduction to the Mediator Component
- Creating a Mediator Component
- Adding Routing Rules
- Create Content Based Routing filters
- Create XSL Transformations with XSLT Mapper
- Fault Handling in mediator
Creating Adapter Services
- Architecture of Technology Adapters
- Pre-built technology Adapters in SOA Suite 11g
- Configuring Data sources, Connection Pools, JNDI
- Working with a Database Adapter
- Working with a JMS Adapter
- Working with a File Adapter
Human Workflow and Worklist Application
- Features of workflow service
- Users and Groups
- Hands on Sample
Business Rule and Decision Tables
- Introduction to Business Rules.
- Introduction to Decision tables
- Using Business Rules and Decision tables in BPEL
Usage of Spring Context
- Hands on Sample
Securing Services and Composite Applications
- Introduction to Web Service Security
- Oracle Web Services Manager Policy Framework
- Introduction to Security Policies
- Attaching Security Policies at Design-Time in JDeveloper
- Attaching Security Policies Post-Deployment in Enterprise Manager
- Discussing Security Propagation between Applications and an SOA Composite
Difference between SOA and OSB
SOA – OSB communication Sample
About Experienced Oracle SOA Trainer
- Our Oracle SOA Training in Mumbai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Oracle SOA domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Oracle SOA training to the students.