MicroSoft Azure Training in Mumbai
Learn at Home with WINGS ACADEMY
Classroom and Online Courses by Certified Experts
Our Classroom and Online Training Program insist you to become a specialist at Advanced Industrial Technologies in a Month. Hands-on Learning with Live Project sessions. We are One of the Best Classroom and Online Training Course Provider" in India with Placement Support.
About MicroSoft Azure Training Course in Mumbai
Wings Academy offers a wide variety of certified Azure training courses for IT professionals. Whether you’re a novice or experienced, our Azure training will teach you cloud skills from basics to advanced with the best practices. If you are completely new to Azure Microsoft or wish to grow as an Azure Administrator, then go with Azure 103 training that includes managing subscriptions, resources, storage, virtual machines, and much more.
If you want to expand your expertise in building cloud solutions, then select the Azure 203 training that focuses on tools and technologies required to get started as an Azure developer. If you are aspiring to grow as an Azure Solutions Architect, then go with the Azure 300 training that will help you learn how to create and deploy applications using either Azure Container Service or App Service. Enroll Now with us Wings Academy Microsoft Azure Classroom & Online Training Course.
Syllabus of Microsoft Azure Course in Mumbai
- This module will introduce you to the world of cloud computing. Here, we discuss the characteristics of the cloud and the three main cloud services: IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS. You will also gain knowledge of four cloud deployment models: private, public, hybrid, and community.
Azure Cloud computing
- Here, you will learn how to build on the Microsoft Azure platform. You will gain knowledge on how to build and architect Azure infrastructure, how users develop and scale new applications with Azure services, manage resources with Azure CLI, manage app resources with Azure Resource Manager, and how Azure is providing users with global scalability, and high resiliency and availability with Azure regions.
Building Application Infrastructure in Azure
- This section gives you an overview of Azure VMs; scalable, on-demand computing resources offered by Azure. You will learn about the factors that should be considered before creating a VM, and how one can create, manage, back up, and monitor a VM. You will also have a look at the ways in which VMs can be used. You will gain knowledge on how to protect VMs from malware and viruses. This section also imparts knowledge on workloads supported by Azure VMs and customizing Azure VM Networking.
Azure Storage Services
- Learn Identity and access Management
- This section gives an overview of Azure disks storage including Azure Blobs, Tables, Queues, and Files. It also offers an insight into Blob storage used for storing massive amounts of data.
Module 5: Azure Networking
- This section deals with Azure private network’s fundamental building block, Azure Virtual Network (or VNet). You will gain experience in the creation and configuration of a virtual network. You will also learn VNet concepts and best practices.
- This module provides knowledge on Azure DNS hosting services for DNS domains that you host in Azure. You will also have a look at the delegation of DNS zones with Azure DNS, and the security, performance, and reliability of Azure DNS.
Azure Traffic Manager
- In this section, you will gain experience on how to distribute traffic optimally to Azure services across various Azure regions worldwide with the help of Azure Traffic Manager. You will gain knowledge of various features of Azure Traffic Manager.
Azure Load Balancer
- In this module, you will learn how to create high availability for your services and how you can scale your applications with Azure Load Balancer. Other lessons include the need for using an Azure Load Balancer and its resources and features.
Azure Virtual Machine Scale Sets
- This section will let you know how to build and handle a group of load-balanced, identical VMs with the help of Azure virtual machine scale sets along with their creation and deployment.
Azure Content Delivery Network
- In this module, you will gain experience on how a Content Delivery Network (CDN) delivers high-bandwidth web content to users. You will also learn about its creation and deployment along with its working.
Azure Site Recovery
- In this section, you will learn how to set up, run, and manage Azure site recovery, i.e., the built-in DRaaS (disaster recovery as a service) of Azure that keeps data safe when unplanned or planned outages occur. You will also learn about its related products and services.
Designing Cloud Applications for Resiliency
- This module imparts knowledge on how to build and manage highly available and resilient applications in the cloud. You will also learn about analyzing and providing meaningful insights from the application usage.
Azure SQL Database
- In this module, you will get to know how to create a high-performance and highly available data storage layer for solutions and applications in Azure with the help of Azure SQL Database. You will also gain experience on how to create, configure, and manage the Azure SQL Database.
- This section gives you an overview of Azure Monitor, what you can do with it. It also explains the two types of data used by Azure Monitor, i.e., logs and metrics. You will also learn about the sources from which Azure Monitor collects data.
Azure Active Directory
- This module will let you know about the working of Azure Active Directory along with its creation and configuration. You will learn about the technologies and policies in Azure Identity Management. Along with these, you will also study the four editions of the Azure Active Directory.
Module 16: Hosting Web Applications on the Azure Platform
- This section will let you know how to create, deploy, and monitor mission-critical web apps, and scale apps dynamically to meet changing demands. You will also learn how to host web applications on Azure with the help of Azure App Service.
Designing a Communication Strategy by Using Queues and Service Bus
- In this module, you will learn about the working of Azure Storage Queues and Azure Service Bus. You will also gain knowledge on the features of Azure Service Bus Relay, Azure Service Bus Notification Hubs, and Azure Service Bus Queues.
About Experienced MicroSoft Azure Trainer
- Our MicroSoft Azure Training in Mumbai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are MicroSoft Azure domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best MicroSoft Azure training to the students.