Machine Learning Using R Training in Mumbai
The Machine Learning Using R Training in Mumbai at Wings Academy is understood for it's Real-time & practical training. We at Machine Learning Using R Wings Academy target courses that are continuously broadening. Machine Learning Using R being one in every of them, the portability of Machine Learning Using R enables the candidates who learn it to be resourceful in many platforms. Our trainers have over 9 years of experience from Multi-National Corporations best suiting themselves for the sound and applied learning experience.
The training is provided within the at-most practical manner. Our Machine Learning Using R Training institution in
Mumbai provides insight into the economic applications of it.
The Machine Learning Using R Course in Mumbai at Wings Academy is best fitted to under-graduates and dealing professionals. Since, Machine Learning Using R is straightforward to be told it requires very minimal to zero level of data to be told it our candidates find the training most useful.
Our professional trainers will train you to crack the duty openings at top MNCs while providing an practical insight into the course. people who enrol are given their own student login and learning material whilst also being given resume preparation, represent interviews, technical interviews and utilization.
Those who enroll at the Machine Learning Using R Training at Mumbai with Machine Learning Using R at Wings Academy are given 24x7 live support helping them prepare their best for job placement. they're also given Internationally recognized certificate from Wings Academy's tie up's The National Institute of Education(NIE) in Singapore, also they'll be assisted to organize for the worldwide certification and examination that are provided at the Wings Academy examination centre in Mumbai.
Machine Learning using R Course Syllabus
Introduction to Data Analytics
- This module introduces you to some of the important keywords in R like Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, Data and Information.
- You can also learn how R can play an important role in solving complex analytical problems.
- This module tells you what is R and how it is used by the giants like Google, Facebook, etc.
- Also, you will learn use of ‘R’ in the industry, this module also helps you compare R with other software in analytics, install R and its packages.
- Business Analytics, Data, Information
- Understanding Business Analytics and R
- Compare R with other software in analytics
- Install R
- Perform basic operations in R using command line
- Learn the use of IDE R Studio
- Use the ‘R help’ feature in R
Introduction to R programming
- This module starts from the basics of R programming like datatypes and functions.
- In this module, we present a scenario and let you think about the options to resolve it, such as which datatype should one to store the variable or which R function that can help you in this scenario.
- Will cover the basics of data types and conversion between them
- Variables in R
- Data frames
- Using c, Cbind, Rbind, attach and detach functions in R Factors
- In this module, we start with a sample of a messy dataset and perform Data Cleaning on it, resulting in a dataset, which is ready for any analysis.
- Before starting any analysis data cleaning is the first process to do
- Data sorting
- Find and remove duplicates record
- Cleaning data
- Recoding data
- Merging data
- Slicing of Data
- Merging Data
- Apply functions
Data Import techniques in R
- This module tells you about the versatility and robustness of R which can take-up data in a variety of formats, be it from a csv file
- This module teaches you various data importing techniques in R.
- Reading and writing flat files – text,csv,Excel
- Reading Techniques in R
- How to connect mysql with R
- Saving and loading R format
Loops and Date
- This module tells you concepts of loop technique. From this we can automate anything in R and give the enhancement to your code
- Dates will comes in any format, so that converting the dates, difference and slicing date information is most important in real time
- For loop
- While loop
- If loop
- Break and continue
- How to convert to date format
- How to slice dates information (Year, Quarters, Months, Days, Hours etc..,)
- How to get difference between two days (Year, Quarters, Months, Days, Hours)
Exploratory Data Analysis
- In this module, you will learn that exploratory data analysis is an important step in the analysis.
- EDA is for seeing what the data can tell us beyond the formal modeling or hypothesis. You will also learn about the various tasks involved in a typical EDA process.
- Box plot
- Doughnut graph
- Pie graph
- Line chart
Statistics and Machine Learning – Regression and Classification
- This module touches the base of Descriptive and Inferential Statistics and machine learning concepts
- All algorithm explained by – what is the mathematics behind for that, how it is getting different from other algorithm, which scenario want to apply, how to interpret with R and what insights getting from final result
- Hypothesis Testing – Null Hypothesis and Alternate Hypothesis
- Standard deviation and Variance
- Outliers – Detection and Replacement method
- T test- Unpaired and Paired
- Chi square
Machine Learning Topics
- Linear Regression
- Multiple Regression
- Logisitic Regression
- Naïve Bayes Classifier
- Variable selection on model
- K means Clustering
- Decision Tree
- Time series forecasting
Trainers Profile Machine Learning using r
- Our Machine Learning using r Training in Mumbai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Machine Learning using r domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Machine Learning using r training to the students.