Embedded Systems Training in Mumbai
Learn at Home with WINGS ACADEMY
Classroom and Online Courses by Certified Experts
Our Classroom and Online Training Program insist you to become a specialist at Advanced Industrial Technologies in a Month. Hands-on Learning with Live Project sessions. We are One of the Best Classroom and Online Training Course Provider" in India with Placement Support.
About Embedded Systems Training Course in Mumbai
An embedded system is a computer system with a dedicated function within a larger mechanical or electrical system, often with real-time computing constraints. It is embedded as part of a complete device often including hardware and mechanical parts. Embedded systems control many devices in common use Today.Start Learning with us Wings Academy Embedded Systems Classroom and Online Training Course.
Syllabus of Embedded Systems Course
- What is an Embedded Systems?
- What are the Embedded Applications and Functions?
- What are the Embedded Design constraints?
- What the components of Embedded Hardware and Software?
- What the Building block of embedded project?
- What are the Hardware and Software Embedded Tools?
- What is Embedded C?
- What is Microcontroller & Microprocessors?
- What is RTS?
- What is RTOS?
- Sample Embedded Hardware Schematic Creation
- Sample Embedded C program
Specific Processor Architectures (or) Controllers
8051/PIC /Beegle Bone Black8/16/32 Bit Controller
- Introduction to ( 8/16/32) 8051 and Pic Micro Controller
- Microchip’s PIC® microcontrollers and its MCU family
- Introduction to Embedded C
- Working with PIC 16F877A using Embedded C
- MPLAB IDE with CCS and Hi-tech compiler suit
- Serial programming and In circuit system programming(ICSP) with 16F877A
- Working with system peripherals I/O, timers, PWM , ADC, CCP, UART,RTC and WDT of PIC 18F877A/Debugging with PICKIT 2
- Interfacing LEDs, LCD, Matrix keypad, Multiplexed 7 segment display, Relay and Motor
Embedded Application Development
- Working with Communication protocols SPI, I2C and CAN with PIC16F877A
- Project development using PIC 16F877A/At89C51
- Introduction to the Linux kernel
- Linux kernel sources
- New features in Linux 2.6 (since 2.6.10)
- Linux kernel command usage
- Files and process subsystem in linux kernel
- Memory management in linux kernel
- Inter Process Communication
- Time and Timers
- Creating Libraries
- Kernel Synchronization
- Kernel Parameters
- Kernel Configuration and Compilation
- Conceptual understanding of Device Drivers
Advance C Programming
- Linked ListStorage class
- Scope and Lifetime of a variable
- Structure and Union
- Recursive Functions
- Pointers and Arrays
- Pointers and Functions
- Pointers and Strings
- Function Pointers
- Command line arguments
- File Operations
- Complicated Decla
- Sorting and Searching
- Stack and Queue
Embedded Linux system development
- Introduction to embedded Linux
- Basic requirements for Embedded Linux Product Development Cross- compiling toolchains
- Building Development Environment
- Target & Host Setup
- Setting Up Networking Services
- Bootloader commands and usage
- Loading RootFS in Platfrom by various techniques
- Building Your Own Embedded Linux Distribution
- Kernel Configuration and Compilation
- Building embedded Linux systems with Buildroot
- Booting Linux
- Porting embedded linux (ubuntu version) to Beegle Bone Black Processor
- Introduction to Device driver
- Kernel Module Programming Basics
- Kernel Debugging Techniques
- Accessing Hardware Mechanisms
- The proc file system programming
- Communicating with Hardware
- Hardware and Interrupt Handling
- Tasklets and Bottom halves
- Kernel Threads
- Sleep and wakeup (wait queues)
Memory Mapping and DMA
- Memory Management
- Concurrency and Race Conditions
- Time, Delays and Deferred Work
- The Linux Device Model
- Character Device Drivers
- Block Device Drivers
- Serial device driver
- Introduction to Real Time systems
- What is Hard and Soft Real time systems
- Basic of RTS
- Training on RTOS Concepts (task, semaphore, Multitasking)
- Introduction to RTOS Tools (utron, Ucos, Nucleous, EFOS, Android, WINCE)
- Sample exercise on RTOS programming
- Embedded Latest technologies, Communication systems
- Training on GPS, GPRS / 3G, Tracking devices
- Training on Automotive Infotainment
- Introduction on Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Mira cast,
- HDMI, Mirror link technologies
- Introduction on Embedded Android Devices,Smartphone architectures
About Experienced Embedded Systems Trainer
- Our Embedded Systems Training in Mumbai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Embedded Systems domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Embedded Systems training to the students.