PCB Design Training in Mumbai
Learn at Home with WINGS ACADEMY
Classroom and Online Courses by Certified Experts
Our Classroom and Online Training Program insist you to become a specialist at Advanced Industrial Technologies in a Month. Hands-on Learning with Live Project sessions. We are "One of the Best Classroom and Online Training Course Provider" in India with Placement Support.
About PCB Design Training Course in Mumbai
PCB refers to Printed Circuit Board. The process of PCB designing consists of various processes like designing, etching, printing etc.The combination of all these processes result in designing of circuits on a signal boards layout.
Every time we can't go by placing components on bread board, which may not be sophisticated and may have loose connections which it can't be used in rough condition.Start Learning with us Wings Academy PCB Design Classroom and Online Training Course.
With the help of different software's available in market designers are able to develop their own PCB's , the best suggestible software for PCB design is EAGLE CAD..
Syllabus of PCB and Circuit Design Course in Mumbai
Introduction to Circuit Designing
- Fundamental of circuit design
- Creating New Components
- Introduction to Analog Circuit Design
- Introduction to Digital Circuit Design
- Placing Symbols and Ports
- Labeling components
- Circuit optimization
Introduction to PCB Design
- Definition and Evolution of PCB
- Purposes of a PCB
- Types of PCBs
- Creating the Blank PCB
- Defining a sheet template
- Printed Circuit Technology
- PCB Construction (Power and Ground Plane)
- PCB Printing & Etching process
Proteus PCB Schematic
- Defining the Board Shape & Placement Boundary
- Creating a board outline & placement / routing boundary
- Basic concepts of PCB Designing
- Schematic capture
- From schematic to PCB
- Placing, editing, and connecting parts and electrical symbols
- Adding and editing graphics and text
Proteus PCB Editor
- Creating and editing parts
- Preparing to create a net list
- Creating a net list
- Exporting and importing schematic data
- PCB Material.
- Board Layers, Colors and Grids.
- Defining the Electrical/Mechanical Layer
- Defining PWR/GND layers.
Design Transfer to the PCB and Design Rule Check
- Design synchronization with schematic tool.
- Design transfer using a Net list.
- Design rules concepts.
- Design Rule Checking
Component Placement & Shielding
- Placing components.
- Finding components for placement.
- Moving components.
- Shielding Practices.
- Copper Pour
Routing PCB Layout Routing and Grounding
- Routing guidelines
- Discontinuities – bend vias, pads and connectors.
- Basic layout rules.
- Basic grounding rules.
Footprint libraries & Drawings
- Pad Design.
- Foot print design.
- Creating CAM files
- Assembly Drawing
- Master Drawing
Drilling And Soldering
- Drilling and Soldering
- Drilling of designed PCB
- Soldering Process of Components
- Testing & Troubleshooting
Other CAD Softwares for PCB
About Experienced PCB Design Trainer
- Our PCB Design Training in Mumbai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are PCB Design domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best PCB Design training to the students.