HYBRID APP TRAINING
What is React native?
- What is React Native & Its advantages?
- What is abstracting react from DOM?
- Difference Between React Native App & React Web App
- Setup of react native
- Android setup
- Xcode setup for IOS
- Application demo with IOS & ANDROID on react native platform
Lifecycle of React Native Component
- What is Component?
- Discuss with life cycle of react native
- Difference Between State & Props
- Difference Between Stateless & Statefull Component
- Difference Between class component & functional component
- What is High Order Component?
- What is React Navigation?
API Integration With Redux
- What is redux?
- Need & advantages of Redux
- Difference Between Redux & Flux?
- What is Action,Reducers,Store & dispatch?
- IOS APP deploy on App Store
- Android App deploy on Play Store
Trainer Profile of Hybrid App Development
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc Trainer selection is highly crucial and is more significant for any training industry to survive as a leader in the training industry. Our regular efforts in choosing the right and efficient trainer let us select our trainers from top IT MNCs such as HP, HCL, TCS, CTS, BirlaSoft, etc.,
- Most of our trainers are currently serving popular IT companies and they are well experienced and cleared the certification in higher grades
- They are friendlier, more flexible and more interactive.