IoT Training in Mumbai
Learn at Home with WINGS ACADEMY
Classroom and Online Courses by Certified Experts
Our Classroom and Online Training Program insist you to become a specialist at Advanced Industrial Technologies in a Month. Hands-on Learning with Project sessions. We are One of the Best Classroom and Online Training Course Provider" in India with Placement Support.
About IoT Training in Mumbai
IoT Certification course is crafted with finesse, to make you understand the core of IoT. You will learn to develop IoT Solutions using sensors and components integration. You will be implementing IoT in Big Data and understand the utilization and modelling of extracted data. The use-cases and hands-on included in this course will ascertain you about how the IoT Technology is going to change the future! By the end of this training, you will learn the roles, responsibilities of an IoT Developer and be ready for implementation. Wings Academy Imparts IoT Class Room & Online Training Course Enroll Now!!!
Syllabus of Internet of Things (IoT) Course in Mumbai
Introduction- Concepts And Technologies Behind Internet Of Things (IoT)
- Concepts & Definitions
- Myth with IoT
- Business with IoT
- Carrier in IoT
- IoT Applications
- IoT system overview
- Node, Gateway, Clouds
- Why IoT is essential
- Machine learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- IoT Network Architecture
- IoT Device Architecture
- IoT Device Architecture
- Publish-Subscribe architecture
IoT Device Design
- Sensors – Classification & selection criteria based on the nature, frequency and amplitude of the signal
- Embedded Development Boards – Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel Galileo, ESP8266
IoT Communication Protocols
- Wired Communication Protocols
- Wireless Communication Protocols
- Application Protocols – MQTT, CoAP, HTTP, AMQP
- Transport layer protocols – TCP vs UDP
- IP- IPv4 vs IPv6
- Concept & Architecture of Cloud
- Public cloud vs Private cloud
- Different Services in cloud (IAAS / PAAS / SAAS)
- Importance of Cloud Computing in IoT
- Leveraging different Cloud platforms.
Designing The IoT Product
- Interfacing peripherals & Programming GPIOs – Input/output peripherals, Sensor modules
- Design Considerations – Cost, Performance & Power Consumption tradeoffs
- Embedded C
Hands-On Using Raspberry Pi Board
- Setting up board
- Booting up Raspberry Pi
- Running python on Raspberry Pi, GPIO programming
- Interfacing sensors and LED (Input and output devices)
- Making a few projects
- Sending data to cloud 2 using Raspberry Pi board
- Sending data to cloud 3 using Raspberry Pi board
- Making raspberry Pi web server
- Making raspberry PI TCP client and server
- Making raspberry Pi UDP client and server
- A cloud-based temperature monitoring system using Arduino and Node MCU
- Esp8266 WIFI controlled Home automation
- Obstacle detection using IR sensor and Arduino
- Remote controlling with Node MCU
- Temperature monitoring using a Raspberry Pi as local server
- Raspberry Pi controlling Esp8266 using MQTT
- weather monitoring system using Raspberry Pi and Microsoft Azure cloud
- Existing Product in Market
- Barrier in IoT
About Experienced IoT Trainer
- Our IoT Training in Mumbai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are IoT domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best IoT training to the students.