(SAP Extended Warehouse Management)
SAP EWM Course
SAP EWM Training Course includes basic to advanced level and our SAP EWM course is designed to get the placement in good MNC companies. Our SAP EWM trainers are SAP EWM certified experts and experienced working professionals with hands on real time multiple SAP EWM projects knowledge. We have designed our SAP EWM course content and syllabus based on students requirement to achieve everyone's career goal. In our SAP EWM training program, you will learn from the scratch to advanced level. you will be awarded a course completion certificate but it is subject to your successful completion of classes and projects.
SAP EWM TRAINING COURSE SYLLABUS
INBOUND DELIVERY PROCESSES
- Execute Inbound Delivery Processes with Value Added Services (VAS). Set up Deliveries for Cross Docking.
WAREHOUSE TASK CREATION AND STRATEGIES FOR PROCESSES
- Define Put away and Picking Strategies.
PROCESS & LAYOUT ORIENTED STORAGE CONTROL (CUSTOMIZING)
- Create the Customizing Settings for Process & Layout Oriented Storage Control.
WAREHOUSE PROCESS TYPE AND DETERMINATION
- Use Storage Control (Process-Oriented and Layout Oriented).
- Combine Outbound Deliveries using Wave Management. Use Value Added Services and Kitting in Outbound Deliveries.
- Use Slotting to maintain Master Data . Set up Quality Inspection Processes.
WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT MONITOR/WAREHOUSE COCKPIT/RF FRAMEWORK
- Supervise the warehouse using different tools. Create measurement services. Set up the integration with mobile devices in the warehouse.
WAREHOUSE STRUCTURE AND RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Define the Warehouse Structure and set up Resource Management. Create EWM Master Data like Storage Bins, Packaging Specifications, Supply Chain Units, Business Partners.
SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND CIF
- Set up System Integration. Create and activate CIF Integration Models.
- Set up and use Labor Management.
DELIVERY DOCUMENT CUSTOMIZING/SERVICE PROFILES
- Customize Service Profiles and Delivery Documents.
WAREHOUSE ORDER AND WAREHOUSE ORDER CREATION RULES
- Define Warehouse Order Creation Rules.
- Define Physical Inventory Processes. Set up and execute Replenishment.
Trainer Profile of SAP EWM
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 10+ Years of Experience.
- Strong Theoretical Practical Knowledge.
- SAP WM Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.