SAP SRM Course
SAP SRM Training Course includes basic to advanced level and our SAP SRM course is designed to get the placement in good MNC companies in Chennai as quickly as once you complete the SAP SRM courses Our SAP SRM trainers are SAP SRM certified experts and experienced working professionals with hands on real time multiple SAP SRM projects knowledge. We have designed our SAP SRM course content and syllabus based on students requirement to achieve everyone's career goal. In our SAP SRM training program, you will learn from the scratch to advanced level along with SAP SRM. you will be awarded a course completion certificate but it is subject to your successful completion of classes and projects.
SAP SRM TRAINING COURSE SYLLABUS
EBP – ENTERPRISE BUYER PROFESSIONAL
- About SRM
- EBP Process
- Overview on MM
- Roles in Enterprise Buyer
- EBP Scenarios – Different types
- Roles in EBP Business Scenario
- SRM System Architecture
TECHNICAL BASIC SETTINGS
- RFC Destinations
- ALE Distribution Model
- Back End System Definition
- Define Back End for Product Category
- Set Control Parameters
- Defining Logical and Assigning Logical systems to client in SAP R/3 and SRM
- RFC Destinations in SAP R/3 and SRM
- Cross Application Basic Settings
- Creation of Organization Structure in SAP R/3 and SRM
- Attributes Creation for the Creation of Shopping Cart
- Report Running for transferring all plants plants from the Backend System
- User Generation in SRM, Generate User and Employee Data, Check User and Employee
- Creation of Vendor Organization Structure
- Transfer Vendor Master Records
- Change and Updating in Vendor Master Records
- Functional scope of the CRM Middleware in the Enterprise Buyer system.
- CRM Middleware Settings in SAP R/3 and SRM.
- Setting Filters in SRM for Material Group, Unit of Measure, Material type etc..
- Replicate master data from the SAP back end system using the CRM
- Middleware. Maintain Categories and Hierarchies
- Product Maintenance
TYPES OF PROCUREMENT / SELF SERVICE PROCUREMENT
- Shopping Cart
- Purchase Requisition
- Purchase Order
- Goods Receipt
- Subsequent Credit, Subsequent Debit
- Credit Memo
- Customize Settings for Work flow
- Maintain Standard Settings for SAP Business Work flow
- Approval Options
- Shopping Cart Approvals
EXTENDED CLASSIC SCENARIOS
- Customize Settings for Extended Classic Scenario
PLAN DRIVEN PROCUREMENT
- Business Flow in Plan Driven Procurement
- Plan Driven Procurement with Plant Maintenance
- Plan Driven Procurement with Supplier Integration
- Overview on Supplier Self Service – SUS
- Overview on Service Procurement
CATALOG CONTENT MANAGEMENT – CCM
- Introduction to CCM
- Types of Catalogs
- Customize Settings for CCM
- Open Catalog Interface (OCI)
- Open Partner Interface (OPI)
- Sourcing and Bidding Engine Overview
Trainer Profile of SAP SRM
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 10+ Years of Experience.
- Strong Theoretical Practical Knowledge.
- SAP SRM Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc.