(SAP Production Planning)
SAP PP Training Course
SAP Production Planning Training
SAP PP Training program, you will learn PP total flow understanding, Master Data Overview, Master planning, Forecasting, Material requirement planning, Scheduling process, Capacity planning, REM process review, SAP PP real time project and SAP Production Planning placement training. You will be awarded a course completion certificate but it is subject to your successful completion of classes and projects.
SAP PP Training Syllabus
Production Planning Master Data
- Material master configuration and use in production planning
- Bill of material (BOM) configuration and use in production planning
- Routings (task lists) configuration and use in production planning
- Work center configuration and use in production planning
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Demand Management planning strategies and planned independent requirements
- Long-Term Planning
Material Requirement Planning
- Master Production Scheduling procedure
- Consumption based planning (re-order point planning, forecast-based & Time-phased)
- Material requirement planning run configuration
- Material requirement planning evaluation tools
- Capacity planning master data components
- Capacity planning scheduling parameters
- Available capacity determination
- Capacity Evaluation
- Scheduling of production orders
- Production order components
- Production Resources & Tools (PRT's)
- Planned order structure
- Production order types
- Material staging and withdraw
- Production confirmation
- Goods movements
- Order settlement
- Master Data
- Planning Table
- Pull List Material Staging
Reporting & Tools
- Production planning reporting
- Material requirement planning reporting
- Maintenance of master data using mass change functions
Trainer Profile of SAP PP
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.